Friday, May 10, 2013

Smart Technology for your Portfolio

About.com
About.com (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Dana Anspach writes a valuable column for About.com, called Money over 55. Its about investing for retirement, a topic that's had more than its fair share of debate this week after PBS ran its television special, "The Retirement Gamble".

We recently demoed Jemstep Portfolio Manager to Dana, and she had this to say to her readers:

"A new online platform called Jemstep offers a service where you can link up your accounts, and in about 30 seconds it can do an analysis that it takes me three hours to do on an excel spreadsheet.
And it costs less than $70!
It is absolutely a phenomenal tool and for those of you who do your own investing, I think it would be money well spent.
For those of you who are advisors, it might be a tool you can employ in your business. I know it's something I'll be looking in to."

The full article can be read here: Smart technology for your portfolio

 Many thanks to Dana for this fabulous vote of confidence!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when
I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI,
just 3G .. Anyways, fantastic site!

my website: acoustic guitar chord